Services and solutions
Today, more then ever before, companies and organizations are searching for always new business models and solutions which could enable them appropriate competitive response to the challenges in their environments.
In that search, there is no doubt, that ICT, as a support of modern business systems, has a really specific place.
However, only technological aspects, of even the highest quality and most expensive technologies are not enough to enable effective support to business processes.
Only then, when technologies are appropriately included in business processes, when data sources are consolidated and appropriate surveillance from the business side is established, could ICT become one of the crucial factors for business successes.
It could be even much more – it could be a key factor for establishment of competitive advantages or it could be even a trigger for development of new business processes which are fully based on ICT.
We conceived our offer of Services and Solutions on these very needs of companies and organizations. Our experiences and in-depth knowledge of methodologies which are aimed to answer to a challenge – how to enable ICT to become a key factor for raising competitive advantages – are warranty for the quality of our Services and Solutions.
Consultancy and support for
- Optimization of processes for managing portfolios of projects, new products, services, applications, processes, applications….
- Development and implementation of DW/BI (Business Intelligence) solutions
- Design and governance of EA (Enterprise Architecture)
- Design and governance of data information architecture
- Business Systems Modeling
- CA 2E, CA Plex, CA Websydian projects
- Planning, design, building and integration of ICT solutions
Courses and workshops
Our offer includes courses and workshops for business modeling and development of service oriented IT solutions (for business professionals as well as for IT specialists):
- Basics of Business Modeling
- Clarity PPM courses
- ERwin courses
- From strategic information to logical data models
- Business Process Modeling
- CA 2E, CA Plex, CA Websydian